These settings will help you handle how what happens after a customer added a product to cart and how to display the header cart in desktop and mobile.
- 1.From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
- 2.Find the theme that you want to edit and click Customize.
- 3.In the left-hand toolbar, click Theme settings.
- 4.Click Cart.
- Add to cart action: This configuration has 5 values for what happens after a customer added a product to the cart
- Show popup: show a popup to inform the details of the product which the customer added to the cart.
- Go to the cart page: redirect the customer to the cart page.
- Open cart dropdown or canvas sidebar: show cart dropdown or canvas sidebar. Showing cart dropdown or canvas sidebar depends on the below configuration.
- Only show the notification: show a short message.
- Not do anything: ignore all actions.
You can specify the way to show the header cart on desktop and mobile screens.
- Display content in desktop screen: choose a way to show the header cart on a desktop. There are 4 options:
- Dropdown: show as a dropdown
- Sidebar canvas: show as sidebar canvas
- Only link, no content: show as a link
- No display: if you choose this option, it means the header cart will be hidden.
- Display content in mobile screen: choose a way to show the header cart on the mobile screen. There are 4 options like the desktop screen.
- Truncate product name: Just drag to the number of words you want to show, the product name will be displayed shorter. And leave zero if you want to display the full product name. Unit: word(w)
- Enable: check or uncheck to enable Terms and conditions feature
- Terms and conditions page: pick or enter a page you want to display
- Error message: enter the message you want to display if your customer does not check the Terms & conditions.
- Enable: check or uncheck to enable Free shipping text feature.
- Free shipping goal: enter the goal that you want to free shipping. Unit: $ (USD). Example: 100, it means $100 USD.
- Goal achieved text: enter the text you want to display when your customer gets a free shipping goal.
Note: Display when the cart value is greater than the goal.
- Progress text:
- Default: use structure [remain_amount] to set the remain amount shipping
- Display when the cart value is less than the goal.
- Progress Bar Colors: pick colors you want to show in the text, archive bar, and background.