Search result page
- 1.From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
- 2.Find the theme that you want to edit and click Customize.
- 3.Click the search icon from the header to go to the search page. If there is a search form that appears, just click the search icon in the search form again.
- 4.Click the Search result page section on the left.
- Limit: adjust the number of items ( products, articles, or static pages ) per page.
- Products layout: choose a layout to display products. There are 4 values: medium grid, large grid, very large grid, and list.
- Articles layout: choose a layout to display articles. There are 4 values: large grid, very large grid, and list.
- Show author: show the author's name.
- Show date: show the published date.
Turn on/off the block that helps customers switch between item layouts such as large grid, list,...
By default, the pagination with the numbers will be shown.
If you turn on the infinity loading products feature, the pagination with numbers will be replaced by the load more button or infinity scrolling.
These settings work like the same settings in the Collection pages section.