- 1.From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
- 2.Find the theme that you want to edit and click Customize.
- 3.Click "Theme settings" from the theme editor toolbar.
- 4.Click "Header" to open the header settings part.
At there, you can change the settings for the header on the desktop and mobile screen. Below are the details for these settings.
- Choose header style: Beloria offers 10 styles of header on the desktop and tablet screens to help you make the most of the right options for your website. This select box helps you to change to the header style you want. Each header style has its own settings. Base on the header style you choose, you can configure its settings in the corresponding header style settings part.
- Show logo: show/hide the logo on your site.
- Logo image: this image picker helps you to upload or pick an image to display as a logo on your site.
- Mobile Logo image: this image picker helps you to upload or pick an image to display as a logo on the mobile screen. If empty, the logo image above will be displayed on the mobile screen.
- Header text: add short text in the header on the desktop and tablet screens. This text is only shown in certain header styles: 1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 9.
- Enable the sticky menu: if you tick this checkbox, the header will always be shown on the screen even if you scroll the page below the header area. It means the sticky menu will be shown when scrolling up, and disable when scrolling down.
- Wide display: tick this checkbox to display the header wider.
All settings in this part are only applied on the mobile screen.
- Choose header style: Beloria offers 5 styles of the header on the mobile screen to help you make the most of the right options for your website. This select box helps you to change to the header style you want.
- Mobile Navigation: pick a link list to display it as a mobile menu.