Main product - Cross-sell
On the left sidebar of the Theme editor, click the Main product - Cross-sell section.
If this section does not exist on the available list, you can also add it by clicking the Add section button, then choose Main product - Cross-sell.
Click the section name from the available section list on the left sidebar to open the section settings.
- Enable: turn on/off the background.
- Pick a color: choose a color to set the background color. If the background is empty, the background color will be displayed.
- Background image: pick or upload your image to display it as the background image.
- Background size: set the size of the background image.
- Background style: set the style of the background image.
- Enable top gutter: turn on/off the space distance on the top of the section.
- Enable bottom gutter: turn on/off the space distance on the bottom of the section.
- Heading: add your text to show it as the section heading.
- Subheading: add your text to show it as the section subheading.
- Pick a rule: specify to load the way to load the cross-sell products. There are 2 values: automation or manual. Please refer to the article for details of these rules.
- Automation: the site will load the cross-sell products in a manual way first. If there are not found products, the site will load the cross-sell products in an automated way.
- Manual: the site only loads the cross-sell products in a manual way. If there are not found products, the cross-sell block will be hidden.
- Display as: choose the way to show the cross-sell products block. There are two values for this setting: Calculating widget, and Carousel slider.
Show the cross-sell products as a caculating widget
Show the cross-sell products as a carousel slider
- Limit: adjust the number of products that will be shown.